Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a couple of pics to show how there's a family resemblance in the short nose. This is Plato Van de Hazenberg Losh - Voltaire's Great Grandfather on the right and Voltaire on the left..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Stunning!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! Voltaire looks a bit crap next to him :oops: He's a bit of a multi-champ and the ears look very regal - i can see why some are still going for the cropping. :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
caillou\";p=\"8607 said:
Voltaire looks a bit crap next to him
Stop!! Voltaire looks great. Don't you talk about your child like that!  :p  
Does Voltaire have a big underbite? Maddie really doesn't have too much of one. Very little.
***And puhleeze kiss those chops for me!!   :winkle:

·
Registered
159 Posts
both are absolutely gorgeous. I hope Petey will grow up to have that kinda nose, but I kinda doubt it the way he looks right now. He's probably going to be the medium nose. that's ok though, he's still our Petey--Rich

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
voltaire looks great....

Funny you should bring up ancestors... Yesterday i was at my sisters house and she told me that maggies mothers name is Sarah Grapevines.  LOL!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will kiss those chops :D  - never has a dog been kissed so much about the mouth! And me who used to say it was unhygienic before i got him. Tough! I love my dog to bits but i'm not delusional enough to think he's anywhere near as perfect as Great grandpa. And yes he does have quite a big underbite- a good cm at least. And i don't think you can tell how they'll turn out face-wise early on- petey will change so much. Voltaire's profile has completely changed as he's gotten older. The nose that used to be at the tip of his face just kept growing back and back and the bottom jaw kept growing up and out. Look at the mastiff face on him here! 8O

Sarah Grapevines is really sweet!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want a light brindle (when hubby is so worn down with my begging to give in :lol: ) or a white one for number 2.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Nexu\";p=\"8641":3epfh35r]I love voltaire's color.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I so love the look of European Boxers, their heads are beautiful..Voltaire's great grand daddy is awesome, but then again, Voltaire is no slouch either.... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts