Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Gives new meaning to the word "conehead"  :lol: Let me tell you my little man was the darling of the vet's office, everyone has fallen for him and he was bouncing around last nite feeling no effects from his surgery. Apparently the anesthesia didn't bother him much...We brought home some meds, Rimadyl for pain & Clavamox for infection..He's doing great, a bit aggravated at his little hat and I am watching him & Angel very carefully..So far so good :) Sutures will come out next Thurs..Oh we also had a wee bit of cosmetic surgery done..He had a piece of skin in one of his nasal passages that was partially blocking, so you may see a stitch in one of his nostrils

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
AHHHHH....he looks so happy to be back home.  Quick healing vibes to the little man.

Nan

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Even with that hat he is still so adorable.  Does he wear the hat until the sutures come out?  Can't wait to see the ears, have you seen them yet?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't seen the ears, you can see them a bit thru the webbing..He did an awesome job, the vet...My understanding is he still will wear his little hat after the sutures come out next week, but I'll find out when I take him in :) Keeping my fingers crossed we can keep that hat on him..Been watching him like a hawk, so he will be sleeping with us, to keep his stress level down

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww...look at that face! So cute, I just want to snuggle him! He is just the cutest lil conehead!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
So glad he's home and doing well. Of course he was the darling of the vets, look at that precious face :lol: Angel must be pretty curious about Flicks returning with a new hat! I don't know how I'd keep Donner away from Blitz if she had a bandage on, he was all over her just from the smells  :lol:  Enjoy snuggling with him tonight, it's good to have our babies home huh?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww that is so cute and funny at the same time!  :lol:
Is Angel glad to have him back home?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh my god, both Samson & Angel were all over him when we got back today...All those smells.I can't bathe him, but I am going to take a wipe and wash him down a bit in the morning...Angel is a bit put out cos I keep reminding her that "no tussling" is in effect.....She's not taking that well...Lori, yes It is soo good ot have the babies home :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
So glad that all went well and he is doing great....He is going to look so good with his crop, he has the head for it that is for sure!!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
What good new Willow!..I know it looks a bit silly now, but isn't it funny how you can already see the changes the crop makes on their little face?
That is an awsome taping job...looks like it will stand up to a bit more than Ashleys "horns" could! I know you worried about him, but with the exception of scratching ( ask Sharon about using Benadryl during the healing..kind of a cheating trick..but it kept Ash from magling the sutures!) your on the EASY side now..Dang that boy is gonna be one handsome Boxer!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Benadryl huh? Hmmmm thanks Linda, yea he's been scratching a bit, I am trying to distract him when he does

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Awwww, poor baby.

Good luck keeping his hat on. Glad he is back at home with the big Boxers. Hope all goes well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts