Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) It's soo cute really. Any time Flick yelps, cos he's trying to scratch his ears, Angel comes running to check on her baby...Rhonda was soo right about her, she would have made a wonderful mother...Every time they start to snuggle, I try and grab the camera, but keep missing the shot...Angel just watches over him soo much, it's incredible how close they have gotten and it's like she knows he's not feeling good and for the most part has been really gentle with him regarding play, which I am trying to keep to a minimum...Samson on the other hand, he could care less, just feed him, hoist him on the bed at nite and giove him scratches and he's a happy boy :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
that is so sweet. hope he starts to feel better soon and samson will always be our guy we love him over here. If angel is such a good mom maybe she will replace you soon and youll have less work :p

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That is so sweet Willow. Good point Donya! Maybe she could take some of the workload off your shoulders! And Samson let's Angel get all of the snuggles--what a gentleman.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Oh, she's living up to her name! How sweet that she is being surrogate Mommy to the little guy.

Hope he's out of pain and feeling better soon.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That is really great they are getting along so well.....I am sure they will be super close as they get older together :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a sweetheart Angel is to be mommy and take care of little Flick.  Its good that Samson is content with his role too; hugs and kisses big boy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts