Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I talked to the breeder last nite and Angel's surgery went very well.. No complications, she came thru with flying colors... :) She's coming back from the vet today, but she needs to be kept quiet, so we agreed that Angel should stay at Rhonda's til next w/end...She can keep her isolated better than I can, cos she would definitely want to be playing if she was here.....

I cannot tell you how great this breeder is..She is basically giving us a show quality dog and this surgery was way more than any one thought...Marq and I decided that we are going to reimburse part of the expense of it. It's the least we can do for her..

So now I just have to wait til next w/end.....I've been picking up stuff for her everywhere, you would think I'm bringing a new child home,,Well I guess I am, except we skipped the child and went straight to teenager....OMG...... 8O

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"3021 said:
So now I just have to wait til next w/end.....I've been picking up stuff for her everywhere, you would think I'm bringing a new child home,,Well I guess I am, except we skipped the child and went straight to teenager....OMG...... 8O
It will be like having a big puppy in the house again!  :p  It's fun...really! I'm going through it with Maddie right now. She will be two next month, and I'm thinking "Is she ever NOT going to chew on everything????"  :wink:
I can't wait to hear about Samson's reaction to having a young sis around. You will have to take plenty of pics.
I'm glad the surgery went well and is on her way to having a great life with you, Marq, and Samson!  :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Oooo a wlecome home party sounds in order and you only have a little over a week to plan!!!!!!!!  That is fantastic that her surgery went so well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Happy to hear the surgery went well.  Congratulations to your new addition.  Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well here's another update everyone...Angel came back from the vet yesterday. We talked to Rhonda for almost an hour last nite....She's doing well, just having a bit of trouble getting around, which we expected.....Talked a lot about Angel and her demeanor, how her temperment is etc....She's a good match for Samson as she is not dominant at all...She actually was a bit stanoffish when we met her, but warmed up quick...According to Rhonda, Angel is a love bug, but loves to play, so it's going to be interesting to see what happens when she gets here.....And of course I will take plenty of pics everyone..... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh I can just see Samson now.....Bouncing around like a young pup again!  :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts