Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is next weekend - I am going to try to make it on Saturday and if anyone is around come on down.   Its a good show, outdoors, and Granite, Middlesex and RI boxer Clubs combined show.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks for the info, wish I could go, I have work and b-day party and a wedding. Does is go through unitl Monday, I have nothing on Memorial day?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fri to Sun -

2008 New England Boxer Cluster

Come join us again this year for the annual New England Boxer Cluster competition. The Cluster, comprised of the Granite State Boxer Club (GSBC), Middlesex Boxer Club and Rhode Island Boxer Club will each host a day of competition. All judging will be outdoors. Show and trial hours go from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. The GSBC will also hold junior showmanship competition and obedience trial classes. Come on and spend some time with the breed you love and fellow lovers of the breed!

The Dates: Friday May 23 through Sunday May 25, 2008

The Place: Middlesex County 4-H Grounds, Lowell Street, Westford, MA

The Deadline : All entries close at noon on Wednesday, May 7.

Mail Entries : Mail entries with fees to Nancy Andreozzi, Show Secretary, c/o MF-F, Inc. PO Box 22107, Greensboro, NC 27420.

The Judges: We extend a thank you in advance to Mrs. Roberta C. Davies (Brimfield, MA), Mrs. Karen Ontell (Boxford, MA) and Dr. Ellen J. Adomelis (Wolcott, CT) for being part of our weekend!

The Food : The GSBC will serve coffee and pastries prior to judging followed by lunch at 2 p.m. Contributions toward breakfast and lunch would be greatly appreciated!

Granite State Boxer Club - Saturday May 24, 2008  
Breed Classes & Junior Showmanship Competition Mrs. Roberta Davies  
Obedience & Rally Classes Dr. Ellen Adomelis
Sweepstakes Classes  Mrs. Karen Ontell  

Complimentary Coffee & Pastries served prior to judging.  
Lunch will be available until 2:00 pm.  

An item raffle will be held. More info to com

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Oh an all boxer show, take some pictures please.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oh yeah I saw this a while ago on the Middlesex Boxer Club site.....Memorial Day weekend though!  I've got people coming over, oh well

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh you will be taking pics right? How fun..Need to check the show schedule and see when we have something going on

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh how fun!!! Hey, do you know where the Regionals are this year? I couldn't find it on the website and was curious. Might try and make those

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jennifer!!     I will be there on Saturday Morning 5-24 bright and early!!!   May have the Kash man with me!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Its an 11 hour drive for me so maybe when it gets closer to WI I will be able to go.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Thanks Jennifer for the location of the Regionals...Whew that's about a 9hr drive for me. tempting tho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts