Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Great pics!  It looks like everyone had a great time.  I have always wanted to go to Shenandoah State Park.  Where do you live?  The reason I ask is that we have some beautiful mtns. here in NC.  My favorite place is Cedar Mtn.  It's located in Transylvania County aka The Land of Waterfalls.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are great pics!!!!  Looks like a good time for all....The one of him sitting in the rental car is to cute.  Looks like it could be a car ad.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pics!!  Love the car one :D   And getting dirty isn't a boy thing....I think it's a white boxer thing....they LOVE to play in the mud :roll:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great pictures! Looks like every one had a good time!
The car one is great...all he needs is a pair of those driving goggles!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, looks like a wonderful place and the pups look liked they had a great time.  The scenery is beautiful.

·
Registered
880 Posts
That is an awesome rental, and it looks good with a boxer in it!  I love that your dogs will get in the water, mine hate water!

G

·
0 Posts
wow, beautiful pictures!  All of you look like you had a lot of fun....I love the "boxing" picture and the picture of your white boxer on her puffy pillow bed!   How come you didn't take me with ya?  lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts