Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
948 Posts
wtf... if they take her to the pound they pay to turn them in unless they throw them over the fence... Something is terribly wrong with this person...

· Registered
948 Posts
Maybe you should find out her area and call the local humane society so they know whats bound to happen.. And she's probably not fixed (didn't read the ad) so she'll be used as a puppy pumping machine if we don't step up...

I'm in a life saving mood today!

· Registered
4,661 Posts
ok i couldnt help myself- this is what i sent her.

"What is your problem-i wouldnt give an animal to you if my life depended on it!! you should be worrying about the future of the animal you CHOOSE to take in, not putting money back in your wallet. how selfish can a person get. if you dont even want the dog and are willing to let it possibly die in a "pound" why not be a decent person and actually give it to a rescue group that wants it?? It is the same thing as if you were leaving a human child on the side of the highway to fend for yourself. heartless-that is the only nice thing i can say to you."

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.