Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I have a good right mind to email her and let her know what i think!! If she is willing to take it to the pound why not let it go to a rescue group??

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Im not violent, but i could go for punching that chick right now...

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There was another one for a 7 week old black lab puppy. They had to get rid of it because the 'kids were scared of it'

...I see like 4 things wrong with that.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont understand why she wouldn't let it go to a rescue group. why would she send a 'rude email'?!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
because she isnt getting any money for the dog...if a rescue takes it...its a turn over... no money changing hands...

its all about the money

·
Registered
948 Posts
wtf... if they take her to the pound they pay to turn them in unless they throw them over the fence... Something is terribly wrong with this person...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"19300 said:
There's a link at the top. craig-something. to hide her own email.
I clicked on it and it had an error message.  Maybe its my computer!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My e-mail was short and sweet.

You are a heartless person, stop worrying so much about money and start worrying about the welfare of that boxer!

Call a boxer rescue and stop being so greedy.

·
Registered
186 Posts
whata freakin a LOSER, what kind of inhuman person would rather send her to the pound then just give her away for free? dumba$$

·
Registered
948 Posts
Maybe you should find out her area and call the local humane society so they know whats bound to happen.. And she's probably not fixed (didn't read the ad) so she'll be used as a puppy pumping machine if we don't step up...

I'm in a life saving mood today!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
ok i couldnt help myself- this is what i sent her.

"What is your problem-i wouldnt give an animal to you if my life depended on it!! you should be worrying about the future of the animal you CHOOSE to take in, not putting money back in your wallet. how selfish can a person get. if you dont even want the dog and are willing to let it possibly die in a "pound" why not be a decent person and actually give it to a rescue group that wants it?? It is the same thing as if you were leaving a human child on the side of the highway to fend for yourself. heartless-that is the only nice thing i can say to you."

·
Registered
948 Posts
:aua:

She seems like a nut...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts