Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.  Well my husband and I finally did it. We got 2 boxers!  I am so excited!  We got them Thanksgiving night. They are both males and are 9 weeks old.  We are at the beginning of house training. Needless to say this is a bit of a challenge for me, as I have 2 toddlers running around the house and 2 puppies!!!  I am not use to having an inside dog either.....  Wish me luck...lol

Gixxer (lighter one...mine) & Psycho (the hubby's)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Tx :) Your babies are adorable!!! Please be sure to read through the puppy and the training section, there is a ton of useful info ther. Cant wait to see more pics and here more about your babies!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have two boxer babies as well.. 12 and 13 weeks old now... It is definitely a challenge, but I would not change it for the world.  Congrats and welcome to the board.. Twice the boxers, twice the fun, and lots and lots of slobber lickies...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, look at those little babies..I just want to smoosh those faces....Welcome to all of you...You definitely have your hands full with 2 skin babies and now 2 fur babies....Boxers are the best as everyone on here will tell ya....Feel free to ask any questions you need to, that's what we are here for, but there is a ton of good information, tips you name it already posted in the puppy & training section.....Look forward to hearing more about Gixxer & Psycho

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and your family, Gixxer and Psycho

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
How cute are those little faces???? What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving.Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing all about them growing up!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: New to boxerforums

Hello everyone! New to boxerforums from West Virginia. Our family has had our boxer Zues since he was 9 weeks old, he is now 15 weeks. Zues is fawn with slight brindle markings. He has been a real hoot with our children and other pets. The house training is almost there :D  It does help having the 2 other dogs(9year old corgie mix and a 4year old brusslegriffon) This is the first time we've owned a boxer.  Zues is such a wonderful puppy, he is so lovable and sweet not to mention smart. We got him from a great couple that had both parents and we got a chance to spend an hour with the parents. We are crateing him when we are not home, but the little fella sleeps in our bed or our daughters' bed at night. The vet knew the parents and she is telling us Zues is most likely going to be an 85lb boxer, (daddy was a pretty big guy). I've been reading boxerforums for a while now, and you all have helped me out alot! Looking forward to being able to get some more great advice. We really are enjoying the breed, I hope to get pictures of our Zues for you all to see :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the web. Everyone here is like a family and we all try to help each other out. We have the most wonderful group of people on this site and we are so glad you decided to join us.

My boxers Ekim,5 & Delila 14 weeks.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas - I agree - two boxers are twice the fun!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hello and welcome!  Your babies are adorable!  Sounds like you're gonna have your hands full with all of those babies running around!  Good luck to ya and can't wait to hear all about them.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Howdy!! My husbands internet handle is usually Gixxer :D Your babies are so cute!!! Welcome, I know you'll enjoy your stay.

So do you have a gixxer or is it just a name you like?

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
could they be any cuter! welcome and can't wait to see  more pics!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww cute littel boxer faces !! welcome to the forum cant wait to seee more pics :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts