Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Kelly ( really creative user name huh  :wink: ) I live in choctaw, ok with my boyfriend. We have 1 boxer,titan, an old GSD named Sadie, and 3 yorkies, Parker, Star, and Lily. I was referred here by Grammie! She seems like a really great person! i really would just like to learn a LOT more about the breed as Titan is really Kevin's dog!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to the gang.  I am sure you will find this forum great as a learning tool, but also a place to have a lot of fun.  and Titan looks very cute

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"122097 said:
Welcome to the forum Kelly and family! Sounds like you have a full house-can't wait to hear all about them and see pics :)
oh yes! i call it my small Zoo but i love them all!!! i'd really like to get another boxer for titan, but sadie is really old and we are going to wait. Titan drives her nuts as it is and 2 would probably be the end of her!!!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Welcome Kelly; I see in the pic a rather small bag of kibble...is that like one day's worth of food???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum to you and your "gang". Can't wait to hear more about them and see more pictures.
Titan is a handsome boy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

G

·
0 Posts
hi kelly - didn't know you had a boxer!!  or if you told me i slipped my mind :oops: .  like when i had to ask if you're the one on 'choctaw' LOL.  i can't keep anything straight!

glad you made it here.  every one of us adore the breed!

titan is a cutie.  when you are able, you'll have to get him another boxer :)

and we need MORE PICS!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Kelly to you and Titan and the rest if the gang...Good for Grammie steering you here, you will learn a lot, laugh a lot and just have  agood time :) Look forward to learning more about all of your gang..Titan is a handsome guy by the way...Some seniors do good with another dog, or pup..We just brought home a pup and I have 2 Boxers already, Samson is 11 and Angel is 2 1/2...Things are going quite well, so it can be done :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
samsonsaunt\";p=\"122123 said:
Welcome Kelly; I see in the pic a rather small bag of kibble...is that like one day's worth of food???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
haha that will actually last me about a week and a half with my little yorkies.. Titan would def. go through it in one day!!!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts