Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this link on another forum and I am just sickened by this. I see a lot of inconsistencies with the reporting, and to be honest something just doesn't seem right with this story. So, are there any Upstate New Yorkers that might be familiar with this story? I really don't know where Lockport is, just assuming upstate somewhere. If anyone hears any updates on the news regarding this story, I would love to hear them.  Here is the story: http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.a ... ovider=top

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
From what I get from the story the dog was actually "breeding" the child?!?!?! Does it make any sense at all? What would make a random dog walk into a house and "rape" a random child? I dont know the story doesnt seem to make any sense at all? Plus how coud he even "rape" the child if the child had clothes on? Im sorry if I have this wrong please explain to me lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
that's got to be BS!!! at first it said the lady screamed and scared the dog away. then next said the lady was screaming the dog is raping her child. so did the dog run away or what? I don't believe this at all. without knowing more I would say it's another media hyped up lie

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't figure it out either. Apparently the child was running around naked, (it is possible at 2...maybe potty training) and the dog got on top of the child. I don't think it was a sexual thing to the dog, maybe a dominance thing, and maybe the dog tied to the child?   :?:
I know I have found some inconsistencies with that story also: "The mother screamed, scaring the dog and it ran out of the house." the next paragraph it says "Neighbors ran to help, but only one man was able to get the dog and child apart." Which was it?
It's really sad too, because this dog is probably going to be euthanized over this and it probably is just dog behavior that he was exhibiting.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I am completely disgusted by that story, however there are many things that dont match up, like you guys have said.

Have you read some of the comments? They ask the same questions I was wondering.

I completely agree with you Marie. I also think that it is physically impossible for a dog to be able to do something like that on its own. Dogs dont have that kind of knowledge to know how to do something like that to a person, absolutely not. Theres definitely something more to the story that must involve humans.

as gross as it is, a lot of those people think it was 'trained' to do that. There is very little chance it would actually be able to penetrate a person/child on it's own.

omg this is so sick....

edit: Oh someone posted this:  

the dog was observed by the mother who screamed. The dog paniced and ran out the house with the boy still attached. the neighbors saw it and seperated them.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
First of all... How the hell did the dog get inside the baby?  Were the babys clothes off?

This is ridiculous

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Somehow the dog got in; the baby just happened to have its diapers off and just so happens the baby was unattened.  I agree with most to the comments; the dog was trained to do this by someone or it could possibly be a coverup for something that was done to the child by an adult.  The family should be looked into.

·
Registered
627 Posts
If you watch the video it says the child was naked, but the whole thing still doesn't make any sense.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thats just sick! Everyone is right something isn't right there. I just can't believe that the dog just ran up to the baby and just started on his own. And yeah wich one was it? The mother sreamed and scared the dog away or the neighbor seperated them? Something else is going on there. Definitly the family needs to be looked at also.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OMG!! Was the mom alone or was another male in the house? that is what i would want to know. I would look into the family because a dog does not know where to go to do that to a person. and to a child?? Sick  :sick: i think it is total bs and that poor pit is going to suffer for it. This just breaks my heart and pisses me off all at the same time!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I would have the CPS look itno that family!! Things just dont add up!

Was it there dog? I mean what are the freaging chances (like someone else said) that the child was left unattened with the clothes off(if this was the case) and the freaging door wide open and a RANDOM dog coming into the house and "raping" this child? It just doesnt make sense to me!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Even the use of the word "rape" is deliberately provocative here on the part of the reporter.  A dog has absolutely no concept of rape and to use that word in conjunction with the incident is implying malice and premeditation on the part of an animal that doesn't have the capacity for either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts