Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boxer babies lazing in the sun this afternoon...the three of them have to try to fit into the sunlight coming from my dining room window...as you can see, they manage! :)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
27 inches!?!?!?!?!?  That's crazy!  I knew they looked like they were getting bigger, but sheish! :D
They look great!  We haven't seen the sun in a week!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They look so cozy, very cute!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute is that? Everyone enjoying a bit of sunshine...You really can see the changes in Mic's face, starting to get that "adult" look, soo handsome..They all look soo comfy Jeanene, maskes you want to join them for a snuggle for a bit :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are looking so grown up (beautiful) and loving the sun.  Kiah does the same thing when the sun is shinning.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
WOW ~~~~~~~~~~~ look at the m !!!! getting so big and handsome..i cant get over how they look so grown up now..i love pics in the sun..those pics are incredible..frame worthy most def !!!!

wonderful pics jeanene :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Holy Cow!!!!  Indy doesn't even look like Indy anymore!  I seriously wouldn't have recognized him.  What a good lookin' boxer clan.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everybody...Indy really does look different, doesn't he? He is starting to remind me of a black bear with that WIDE face of his!LOL!  Yeah...he's 27" at the withers...I had to measure TWICE and then look up HOW to measure accurately online!LOL! I still didn't quite believe it...Mic is 25.5" now...with poor little Pua at about 17" at 5 months old...

I confess, I was ready to stretch out with them after taking those pics!LOL!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"71602 said:
WOW ~~~~~~~~~~~ look at the m !!!! getting so big and handsome..i cant get over how they look so grown up now..i love pics in the sun..those pics are incredible..frame worthy most def !!!!

wonderful pics jeanene :D
Ty, Ky! (LOL! Someone who had no clue what ty means would be totally confused by that phrase!LOL!)  I may just have to buy a new frame and put those up...they are such pretty babies(not that I'm biased)  Of course, you have the prettiest girl in the world...SUCH beautiful eyes that girl! ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts