Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

First just let me say the forum is great. Some great advice and I love all of the pictures.

As an adult I've never had a dog. I've always worked to much or had to take kids to ball games and practices and just didn't have the time to give a pup the love and attention it needed.

Times have changed. My kids are (almost) 21 and 14.5 years old. I've remarried and we own a large house with a smallish yard (plenty of room for a dog.) I still work 8 hour days but my husband works from home. We finally felt the time was right. I love the boxer breed and their personalities and my husband just wanted a "big" dog.

So last night the whole family loaded into the car to meet Mocha's litter of pups. We chose a handsome fawn that we have decided to name Talos. (For anyone who wonders about the name, it comes from Greek mythology. He was a giant forged from bronze that Zeus gave to Europa for protection.)

Anyway, I'm terrified and excited. This baby boy is going to be so loved and spoiled.

Oh and I almost forgot the important part. He'll be ready to come home just after Easter!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I sent a text to the breeder this morning to see how he's doing. She said "fighting with his brothers and sisters"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts