Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
if you look in my photo gallery, you will see jessies bed... weve had it since she was about 2 months old, and its still as firm as when we first got it... it has a cushion inside it

·
Registered
616 Posts
I used an old quilt and made it into a XL pillow.  It's big enough for the two of them.  I went to Walmart and got pillow stuffing and they love it.  It is the first one that they haven't tried to destroy.

·
Registered
977 Posts

Bought this bed about 10 days ago from a well known swedish store :wink:  - about 80 dollars. 30 x 40 inches. The sides are nice and firm and Voltaire loves curling up in the padded centre. It's foam covered by a complete removable waterproof zipped cover and a second furry elasticated washable cover. Really practical. Voltaire recommends it :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
we have a memory foam fpr the kitchen but brady seems to sleep better
on it so it's upstairs right now...it seems solid and firm. No sinking or anything yet. 2 suggestions...one, don't get the kind with the micromiber type cover. Rawhide "juice" sticks to it and it constantly looks like someone vomitted on it. Need to wash it at least once a week.
Also, there is the memory foam itself...then inside the liner there is a  foam pad...that liner velcos and you can take out that pad to make cleaning easier.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'd go with the memory foam. When Odin gets bigger that's what I want to get. I made the mistake of buying a $50 bed for an 8 wk old boxer pup that didn't like being in his crate. I woke up one morning with the stuffing pulled out of the bed and it just DESTROYED. So now he gets old towels and what not till he gets a little better about taking care of his things in the crate.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I got a bed for Samson from Petsmart and it has cedar shavings in it..Serves 2 purposes, keeps it smelling better and it's easy to fluff back into shape. Has a removable cover that can be washed also...It took him a few days to get used to the sound it makes, but once I sat on it with him, he was fine... :) I got the medium size, but I think the larger one would be better....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.