Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... I just got my puppy last night he is a AKC 14 week old pure white Boxer with little spots on his body. I cant think of any good names for him any ideas?? here is a few pictures of him.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
He is adorable!  I have had two whites in the past.  One I named Petey after the dog in the Little Rascals and the other I called Spuds after Spuds MacKenzie.  Good luck with your new puppy, they are wonderful dogs.  May I suggest getting your pup enrolled in a dog obedience class when he is around 4 months old?  I highly recommend doing that.

Best wishes to you.

Nano

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the forums!  :D  He is adorable, and looks really big for 14 weeks! He looks like a Bogie to me. My DH is sitting behind me and he just said he looks like a Bandito. (Ban-deeto) I know I'm stuck in the letter B, but how about Baxter? I like Diesel, Ghost, Archie, Casper, Simon. Well, that's all I can think of for now. Good Luck!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahhh, he's a cutie..Is that another boxer in the background in that last picture? I'm kinda stumped for a name, but Tootsie had some good ones, I like Bandit or Ghost..

Anyways welcome to the forum. Feel free to jump in with questions, concerns or just want to share..And don't be stingy with the pictures, we loves those..... :)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
How about Goose?  I see he's got a goose toy there.  Also, you could call him Pinky.  I know it sounds girly, but I knew a white boy named Pinky once, it suited him.
He's beautiful, by the way!  
Zhanna

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone and yes that is my fawn female in the backround here is some pictures of her....
her name is Keyana. My bf also owns the yellow lab in the picture her name is Latte and I have the chocolate lab as well they are all best buddies...

·
Registered
770 Posts
He's gorgeous! My white boxer is a girl called Daisy. For a boys name I've always liked Casper but I also like Rupert!
I'm sure you'll come up with a great name for him!

Heather

·
Registered
220 Posts
First of all your puppy is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!  He looks charming.  I would name him Brad or Ryan....  I did hear an interesting name that might go along with Keyana.  The people at the dog park made it up-  TeeQua (tee-KWA).  They have a male dog that is pretty good sized.  My four year old daughter named our puppy Cactus and it just fits so I also asked her what she would name a male white boxer puppy.  She suggested Cactus and giggled when I told her that was our dogs name.  She then said Teeayuh (tee-AY-uh) or Laces or Boa.  Perhaps this will get the wheels rolling in your head!  

Welcome to the forum- and I agree with Willow to keep the pictures coming.  We loves them.  I particularly love stories about boxer-isms.  
~Anne

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what does everyone think of the name Brewtus ??? I think its cute and it will fit him very well he is going to be a large dog!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi lovely dog i love the white ones . i hope you dnt mind me replying to this , storm ice  saracen diesel lennox ,lewis harvey , bandit , mikey ,blaze , thats all i can think of . but im sure you will pick an amazing name fr your amazing looking little gent

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think Brewtus is a great name for him, esp if he's going to be big...I loved that picture of everyone all pilled up on the mattress by the way.. The choc lab is gorgeous.... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts