Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that most everybody here is women but I'm curious if anybody likes mixed martial arts.  I'm obsessed with it.  Love training and watching anything related.  Hope to fight towards the end of this year/early next year in Kentucky.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My ex was into martial arts and we went to several matches.  I enjoyed them.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Flutterby\";p=\"10079 said:
I watch UFC once in a while... I can't see paying $40 for a fight.. no way..
yeah, we watch it on spiketv...

and we ordered the ortiz shamrock fight and the hughes st.pierre fight, but thats about it

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
this is Michelle writing for Brad..i just didn't want to loose this old post! Brad loves MMA, trains 6 days a week for it too! I love watching it and support him all the way!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm a huge UFC fan, and one of my favorite shows is Ultimate Fighter.  Last Saturday, we pay per viewed 87 and were ELATED that GSP retained his title... even thought the fight itself wasn't all that exciting.  The Rob Emerson 13 second knockout was WICKED and HOLY f*ck Brock Lesnar can pack a punch!!!

My husband and I are hoping to plan a trip to Vegas in 09 to see a fight live... : )

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Digging up an old post!  Are you guys solely UFC fans, or do you watch Affliction, etc...I watch as much mma as possible.  From UFC, TUF, WEC, Affliction, Elite XC, to local amateur mma!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I LOVE UFC! And Katie, I agree ... Brock Lesner ... WOW!  I watched a training clip on him once.  Holy crap!  I think he'll go far!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
JeepKuntry my man, Fight Network is pretty much the best cable channel on TV these days. I try and catch as many eliteXc fights as I can as I think Urijah Faber is one of the best fighters on the planet bar none. I also grew up 45 minutes away from montreal so I have some crazy patriotic love for George St-Pierre. Between my own training and actual work I don't get to watch as many fights as I'd like. I usually go to the sports bar that sponsors me and watch the UFC PPV's when their on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts