Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Any one have a white boy for adoption for my girl?

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Zhanna 
#1 ·
I just got on this forum last night i have a 7 month old pure boxer girl and am desperately searching for someone who has a white male for her. I live in Miami, Fl. I will buy or adopt.

#7 ·
NO she is NOT white. I have a fawn 7 month old girl. Best dog ive ever had. I did my research about white boxers and breeding them. My dog is spayed so i was looking for a white male puppy. I noticed when shes around another dog she turns into a complete other dog so i wanted a brother. If anyone knows please let me know

G
#10 ·
Two is always better than one   :)    Binga does so much better with Bear.  We used to have trouble getting her to come inside when it was time to go in.  Now she comes willingly because Bear goes in before her.  She can't stand to be away from him.  

I hope you find a white boy to add to your family.  One of these days I am going to rescue and I am going to look for a white.  It won't be until we have a house with a bigger yard though.  Right now two is the limit!

Good luck!

#13 ·
Definately check out Boxer Rescues....I think you had everyone on here a little nervous that you were looking to breed:) But you're smart......and it is true Boxers are better when they come in pairs!!!  Good luck with your search and there is a large number of knowledgable and friendly people in here to help you out along the way!!

#14 ·
I just rescued a male (1 week ago last Friday) as a companion for my rescued female and they are wonderful together.  It is so much fun to watch them play together and they are just beginning to snuggle toether.  You will love it when you have two.  I will keep my eyes open too.

http://www.boxermap.com/

just click on florida.

#18 ·
wow thank you guys so much... yeah i had to spay my female becuase she ended up getting mange.. heard you should spay them cuz it transfers from mother to puppies. I went to the park and was just astonished by how she changed her attitude around other dogs. way more happy and playful so i hope i can find a white little male somewhere.. i appreciate it everyone.I'm trying to get some pics of the girl i have soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.