Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Surprised you havent found anyone from OKC in here. Im down in Stephens county a bit far away

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in moore and have a almost 2year old cleveland boy and a 8 month old Vallie Anne that need to have more interaction. I hate going to the dog park with them and seeing this guy that brings the pit bull that is over aggressive or another dog that loves snapping at my girl dog. So I am looking for some other boxers that love having fun too. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm about 2 hours away in Atoka County. I wish I was closer. I have 2 9 month old male fawns with a TON of energy. Lol. I do visit my daughter in MWC on occasion. But not enough to say I frequent the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in moore and have a almost 2year old cleveland boy and a 8 month old Vallie Anne that need to have more interaction. I hate going to the dog park with them and seeing this guy that brings the pit bull that is over aggressive or another dog that loves snapping at my girl dog. So I am looking for some other boxers that love having fun too. Let me know. Thanks
I can't believe I never seen your post. Well im always willing to meet up for some fun and common Interest. I'm actually in north moore

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I wish someone lived a little closer to me Im in Stephens County so Norman is a bit far

1 - 9 of 9 Posts