Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i want to buy a boxer puppy GIRL only =)

I dont want it to be too much money
it doesnt have to be full bred just has to LOOK like a boxer

I want a puppy

Near Colton

Anyone sell any or giving them away?
If u are plz include
how much
and u email

thank you:clap:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I agree, rescue is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Older rescues are so cool too!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
rescues are great, but there not for everyone. Since noone truely know's the back grounds of rescued, and sometimes the rescue groups don't even know the back ground. When my wife and rescued our boxer b4 our previous 2 we had know idea that she was used for fighting.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I run an animal rescue and that is true we might know the background of every dog that comes in, but you have to give them a chance, with the proper love and training most dogs can learn to rust again. Please dont knock a rescue until u have owned one(owned by one) not trying to be mean, but they have alot of boxer rescues in the US and we are getting over whelmed with saving these dogs from being KILLED. Consider this ...alot of breeders dont care about he pups they care about the $$$

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have a lab/rott mix that WE RESCUED and she is now 4 but very tempermental when it comes to other dogs or people. Its not because we didn't socialize her, she went everywhere with. She was 4 months old when we got her. I aint saying rescues are bad, its just they are not ment for everyone. I just think if someone doesn't want to go to a rescue that should be their choice. Look at the heat the that Obama got, when they didn't a dog from a rescue group. To me i'd rather buy a puppy so the family could bond and train it from 8 weeks up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You should try boxer rescue LA. Not too far from you, they put tons of effort into theirvdogs, often have puppies, and you would be saving a dog. It fits all your criteria. I have two rescues and they are the light of my life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts