Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be going out to San Francisco for a few days in March and just wondering if anyone is from there and could tell me some must see and must do things since i have to book a lot of things ahead of time to budget and save money.

Thanks for any of the info.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I don't think we have many Cali's on the forum... if any!???????

I've not been there personally but I know there is all kinds of places to see... very 'colorful' city... so I'm told. If you do a google search I'm sure you'll find all kinds of things to do there! :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true, i found a few BIG things that everyone should do but i thought locals may know some secrets of the city. This may be the only time i get out there and i want to make it work it!!! Gosh im going to be saving like a mad woman to make this trip a reality. Hopfully my university will give me some funding!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What do you want to know? San Fran is one of my favorite places.....Fisherman's Wharf is a must see, lots of shopping, fabulous sourdough bread, great seafood....Ghiradelli square(chocolate) is fun. Lombard street is a trip..Let me think some more on this...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow thanks willow i will be sure to write these places down and ask the conference administrator about them. We are staying in downtown but i know i definately need to go on the ferry ride of the bay and see the bridge i was looking for more cool things only locals might know which is what youre giving me so thankyou!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They have tours of the bay, can't remember what they are called that are a lot of fun. Been on a couple of those..If you have time to get in some retail therapy  :) there is a fantastic mall down by Union Station, it has a Nordstrom's that is 7 flrs!!!  :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts