Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this breeder aboxa boxers located in SI NY. Has anyone heard of them. i emailed them but got no response. they are in my area and wanted to talk to them. Anyone hear of them or dealt with them?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Have not heard of them directly, but they do have some nice dogs.   Dont get frustrated if people dont answer right  - also contact your local boxer club - they will have some references available as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NY Boxer Breeder

I found this breeder aboxa boxers located in SI NY. Has anyone heard of them. i emailed them but got no response. they are in my area and wanted to talk to them. Anyone hear of them or dealt with them?
Hi folks,
I just came across the above quote on the web and although it's old I felt I should respond....
Occasionally emails do not make it into my mailbox, thus it is always better to call. We can be reached at 718 816-9319. Our web site is down, however a new site will be up in the near future under the domain name of: aboxaboxers.com

We are still breeding and exhibiting and currently have pups available. We are also quite active in the following boxer clubs: American Boxer Club, NJ Boxer Club & NY Boxer Club. We welcome all inquiries and are willing to mentor new owners into the world of dog showing, and we also can introduce new owners to boxer lovers who do obedience, rally and agility in the greater northeast area should that be an area of interest to you. :)

Warmest regards,

Diane Kowalchyk-Morris & Wayne Morris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts