Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard all of these commercials on DinoVite.  It is supposed to help your dog maintain a healthy balance in their diets. They say that hard kibble has to be cooked at such a high heat that all of the nutrients are cooked out of it.  I was wondering if anyone has tried it and whats the results?
www.dinovite.com

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For a boxer its $94.99 for a 3 month supply

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I dont think one powder can cure itching, bad breath, ear itching etc.

If you are feeding a human grade kibble most of the ingredients are in there.   This to me (IMO) is a marketed gimmick that you can literally do yourself with the proper diet and some add ins such as a drizzle of salmon oil, or adding some yogurt to the kibble.   And at half of the cost!  

All human grade kibble has everything you need it in (mostly) and there really is not that much of a need of supplementing.   If you are trying to build the immune system, or aid in helping a healthy coat, then get some fish oils, and use some yogurt.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah I've researched it an it seems pretty good.  I found a cheaper solution, www.nzymes.com. Same principle idea plus I order stuff for poodles yeast problem. All 3 dogs are now on it.  Before Bella, the kit I ordered was about $125 for roughly 6 months.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i havent heard of it- but i feel that if you feed your dog a premium dog food then there isnt really a need for the extra supplements.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I kinda thought that too about a good quality dog food.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
That site of the nzymes site list that processed foods can lead to

HD, hairloss, bald spots, Ear infections, UTIs, runs, asthma, kennel cough, chewing feet, licking paws, joint problems.

A simple powder added to the kibble is not going to eliminate these things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts