Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in West Michigan and was just wondering if there are any other Michiganders here?

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi! We are in Michigan - Greater Oakland County!

We just love our girl - only recently I've had to go back to work - (some shorter days) and my shoes are all being chewed.....accidents in the house and torn up books.

I would love to bring her to work - but she cannot come - and she is anxiety ridden....any ideas?
She barks constantly if you put her near a crate....so we have never crated her.....

Attachments

· Registered
1,183 Posts
I'm in Michigan! I am in Detroit these days, but make frequent trips through Port Huron up to the 'thumb' to see my parents. I went to college in Saginaw the past 4 years, so spend a few weekends there as well from time to time! I would love to meet up with someone and give my new boxer baby some boxer play sometime in the next few months! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

· Registered
10 Posts
I am in Battle Creek. Buster would love to play. He is to big for most of the neighborhood dogs to play with as he likes to do that Boxer swat thing with his arm and knocks them over. He is not the least aggresive and loves animals and people. We have a female Boxer who lives next door but she is still a little to small for him to play with. He needs a strong non- aggressive playmate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.