Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had and restored this car for 13 years and the famliy loves to go for Sunday drives to get Ice Cream..

This is my 67SS Chevelle All Original. and my 2006 Fatoby... I gotta have my toys...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Re: Anyone Like Muscle Cars and Harleys/

Nice!  My father in law has a '67 Chevelle SS too.  I have a picture of it somewhere.  Let me go find it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice car and bike.    I have been investing in and collecting muscle cars for years ie:  Hemi Cuda,  Superbird,  Shelby,  Copo Camaros, Z28's, Boss 429's,  Chevelles, etc.    I love them all.    I have been riding motorcycles for 21 years and love em'.   I personally prefer to ride Sport bikes and Sport Touring bikes but you have a nice lookin' one.

Here is my bike web-site:   www.ozarkmotorcycletourguide.com

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O  8O OMG I THINK I ABOUT FELL OUT MY CHAIR..MY 2 ALL TIME FAVORITES...THE FATBOY AND THE CHEVELLE..GOOD LORD..

MEMORIES OF BIKE WEEK @ LACONIA WOWWWWWWWWWWW...

YOU ARE MY NEW IDOL LOL..BOY I MISS THE BIKES AND MUSCLE CARS IN MASS..HAWAII ISNT INTO EITHER ONE..AND THERES NOTHIN LIKE BUILDING YOUR OWN ..

THANKS FOR SHARING THAT WAS GREAT !!! NOW IM THINKIN OLD OLD VANHALEN AND AEROSMITH..

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We don't do cars, but we have 2 motorcycles.  We went to the Lone Star Rally last weekend in Galveston.  They said over the course of the weekend there were 600,000 visitors to the island! 8O   We forgot the camera though, so no pics.

1976 Harley Davidson Sportster.  Ironhead motor, rigid frame, kick start, loud and painful! :wink:

2005 Honda VTX 1800 Retro.  WOW!

They are a little dirty, and have been worked on since the pics, but you get the idea!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've never ridden a bike in my life, but I'm a muscle car NUT! Chevelles, GTO's, Cuda's, Chargers, Roadrunners, Dusters, Demons, Challengers, Camaros, you name it. Not too big on Fords though. My dream car is a black 1970 GTO with red racing stripes. If any of you have seen the movie, The Faculty-that's the car I dream about. Although I don't know much about cars mechanically, I can tell you the year, make, and model of just about any muscle car from a mile away.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Yep my hubby would be right there with Kate's.  He wants a chevelle too.  He wants to restore one but we normally only find ones that have already been done.  They all come out during cruise'in the coast.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They are both gorgeous! It's nice to see a real muscle car! I had a '69 Camaro RS when I was 17. I was still in high school, that car was the best car I ever owned. I finally had to get rid of it because it was costing me too much to keep it up. I had it painted candy apple red, I had the big tires in the back with the centerlines.  8-> I loved that car. I wish I still had it. Back then it was just an old car! Who knew?  :roll:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awesome bikes and love the Chevy. Dated a guy who had one totally fixed up....Lol Lisa, The 69Camaro was my ex's car when we got married...I wonder if I still have pics of that...My first car was a 65 mustang :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the replies. I really enjoy the Muscle Car hobby.  I do not drive it much, maybe about 150 miles per year.  I bought the harley, because I have alwasys wanted one and it was time to treat myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts