Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we tiled our house last year and i never knew how much work it was to keep the floors clean!! especially with a little skin kid and two fur kids - hoover has this great machine - floor mate- it is a wet vac - dry vac and has a wash cycle it is my favorite toy ever - and while we were at the store i saw the little green machine i got the one that has all the pet attachments - it too is a wonderful machine it pics up the hair on the couch and cleaned up those drool stains great! i give these two cleaning machines 5 tails(docked of course) !!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i have the hoover steam vac all terrain and it does any floors including wood also..and its AWESOME !!!!

http://www.hoover.com/product.aspx?mode ... 00&ds=true

i use it daily for the wood floors all downstairs and once a week for the rugs on the stairs and upstairs..i ve had a few other brands including that stupid 2,000 dollar Kirby what crap that was !! and SO heavy !!!

this hoover is so so much better

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the floor mate and as of right now I am NOT impressed. It doesnt get the floors "whit sock" clean like it states......But I do have linoleum flooring in the dinning room and kitchen that was here when we bought the house and it has like little grooves in it and thats where the dirt gets traped. We will be putting in ceramic tile soon so hopefully it works better.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahh sorry to hear that we have cer tile and it even got in the grout lines - the first time we cleaned it was horrific!! now the water is dirty but not like it used to be - and i bleach everything down!!  i wanted the shark steam vac but thought it looked to good to be true!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got the floormate. I have hardwood in my living room and I got the old english stuff that went with the floormate. Does good with spills too. I like the Swifter Wet Jet too, gets the muddy paw prints up and good for a quick job.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I have a Bissell Steam mop that I absolutely love.  Only place I could find it was on HSN or Ebay.

Nano

1 - 6 of 6 Posts