Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after many months of searching, I have found a boxer puppy for my parents.  Well technically he will be a present for my dad's birthday & fathers day.  The puppy is five weeks old in the pictures.  My parents have fallen in love with Apollo and the boxer breed.  (Who doesn't fall in love with this breed!)  Anyways, Apollo, a friend of mine, and I went and seen and held the puppy today!  Now...its the waiting game! Enjoy the pics!

I think he might look like Apollo...has the little bit of flash coming down his nose!  Oh and I think my mom and I have figured out the name...Zeus!  We think Apollo and Zeus have a nice ring to it!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Ahhhhhh that baby is just too cute, love the names of the Greek Gods! Very cute and im sure Apollo will love his new buddy! :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
He is such a cutie! Zeus sounds like a great name!
Does your dad know or is it going to be a surprise?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I bet you are excited and can't wait to give him the puppy; Zeus is a great name.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
smack83\";p=\"111625 said:
He is such a cutie! Zeus sounds like a great name!
Does your dad know or is it going to be a surprise?
Zeus is a surprise to my dad...my mom and I are super excited!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Oh, yeaaaaaa!  What a cool surprise!  Your dad is gonna love him!  I also like the name Zeus.  That's such a good present!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, what a little cutie..Congrats to your parents, they will adore him....I hear ya about the waiting game, I went Sat to see Flick again and wanted soo badly to bring him home :) Check out the Sticky topic about what to have on hand for a new puppy, I'm using it as my checklist :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
samsonsmom\";p=\"111905 said:
Awww, what a little cutie..Congrats to your parents, they will adore him....I hear ya about the waiting game, I went Sat to see Flick again and wanted soo badly to bring him home :) Check out the Sticky topic about what to have on hand for a new puppy, I'm using it as my checklist :lol:
I think the waiting game is the worst!....good idea about the checklist thanks  :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts