Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of Apollo out in the snow!  He has started to enjoy the snow more and more, which is a good thing since it has been snowing every other day for the last few weeks...we have another 7 inch snow storm happening right now!

Apollo playing in the snow!

Apollo all wrapped up trying to warm up after coming inside.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Great pics!  Love the touch of flash on his nose.   How old is he?  (*edit:  nevermind! I just saw he was born June 9th)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are great pictures :)  Fiona would be in shock over the cold white stuff.....It is still almost 80 degrees here!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's a beautiful boxer you have there. I wish we could get some snow instead of this layer of ice we are stuck with :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww...that snuggle picture just makes me want to cuddle up with him! very cute. :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like he is having a great time in the snow, love the snuggle picture.  He's gettting big and looking so good.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Apollo is a stud!  I'm hoping we get a decent snow here in Tennessee this winter.  Charlie saw a light dusting last year, that's it!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Apollo looks like what Cooper might look like when he's all better.  I'm starting to notice some white on his chin and a little wisp of white on his nose.  Only shows at certain angles and not nearly as much as Apollo.  Good looking boy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the comments, for whoever would like some white stuff....can I mail you some? lol....we have gotten around 20 inches of snow in a little over a week!  Theres no grass to be found around here and no more place for the snow to go!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at all that snow!!! Wow....Apollo looks like he's liking it tho..That last pic was adorable....Who wouldn't want to cuddle up with him? He's really getting quite handsome  :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Apollo is a beautiful......handsome boxer. The one picture with the blanket is soooo cute, although I don't think that handsome boy could take a bad picture. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts