Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran out of dog wipes but have couple of packs of baby wipes in my gym bag. dumb question but is it ok to use these on addison? she's white and gets a little dirty when we play in the yard everyday full of leaves and reddish dirt :doubt:

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
The one thing I'll say is that if dirt is a problem ...you ought not to have gotten a "White Boxer" to state the obvious. But that said the only downside to baby wipes that I can see ... is that babies as a general rule don't tend to lick themselves clean?? But hey ... I don't have kids so I don't know? Most likely a damp cloth with plain water would be a better option if dirt is a problem??

·
Registered
131 Posts
I also have a white dog who loves to roll atound on the ground lol. And in general iI like to clean her paws when we come in from outside and i have used baby wipes and they work. I switched to plain old water with a dab or two (depending on how dirty) of baby soap andna wash cloth. Better for the earth & less expensive especially in the warmer months lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
I ha e used baby wipes for Gypsys tear stains and for her bum if she still has residue. Other than that i use a warm wet cloth. And she gets bathed evry 6 weeks unless she has decided that she wants to be a pig and play in the mud lol

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I only use fragrance free baby wipes on my girls I use them several times a day to clean their eyes and they no longer have any tear staining, I did check with my vet and she said fragrance free baby wipes are fine to use.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I ha e used baby wipes for Gypsys tear stains and for her bum if she still has residue. Other than that i use a warm wet cloth. And she gets bathed evry 6 weeks unless she has decided that she wants to be a pig and play in the mud lol
Hey now, what's wrong with brown boxers?! LOL! :)

But seriously- my dream home has a mud room with a dog wash area...lots more stuff, but this is a must!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts