Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

or is it something that is taught? Sorry, this may be a dumb question, but I've never actually seen any boxers in person that have that "ideal" boxer silhouette.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
That looks like a show stack, which is usually taught at a young age.  i recently caught this pic of my youngest and she hasnt had any coaching or anything. this is just a natural stack.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MicnIndysMom\";p=\"37509 said:
I have seen mine stand like that when they are on alert...standing at "attention" so to speak...but, I am sure that breeders work with them to perfect it and make it a more common stance...that's my guess! :)
That's what I figured. I've seen Molly stand like that when she's standing at the glass door watching a squirrel or something. I just didn't know if they were supposed to stand like that all the time. I thought Molly was just lazy. :wink:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
this is the best Isis can do lol...she was on alert stalking a mongoose ...she doesnt do anything flashy..we luv her to death ..she is goofy and silly and jsut her...

which is a miracle given her life before we got her...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i agree that dog is gorgeous !!! just beautiful !!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:)) lmao dan and ringer...hehe of course ..

:dance: GO RINGER :dance:  GO RINGER..WHOOP WHOOP  :rockon: :D

dan.." how does this work for you?" :crazy:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That's a show stack and very well done. I've caught Angel doing that quite a bit, don't know if I have any pics tho, course my girl was supposed to be a show dog except for those cute little front feet that are just a wee bit pigeon toed  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Beau is gorgous!!! OMG, I first looked and I could have sworn it was Buck except for the ear crop :) Love those dark brindles with the black mask

1 - 15 of 15 Posts