Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally had an idea...which is a good start, but it needs something.

~Keep on Truckin'~

perhaps with our last name first?

I need some help guys. lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
hm well lets see Tanks AKC name is "Grant's Tank of CarbonCopy". I came to this name because my name is Grant, Tank's grandfathers name was Carbon. And his father's name was Copy. so thats how I came up with "Grant's Tank of CarbonCopy".

You need to think of something that you can play on words or something.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
We did something simple with Reese- her official name is Reeses Pieces and then our last name. We had my daughters help with that one though. I am waiting to get Savannahs papers in the mail-since i got her after she was registered i am not sure what her registered name is.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Have to refresh my memory here. Did you get Disel from a breeder? You can incorprate the breeder's kennel name into the registered name if you want...IE: we got Buck from Visions Boxers, so his registered name is Visions of Timbuktu...The registered name doesn't have to include his "call name", what you call him, so it's pretty much your choice.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'm SO GLAD YOU STARTED THIS THREAD... I had just put "ODIN" on the AKC registration. I want something COOL TOO!!!!!? LOL

Here's what we came up with:

Odin of Asgard (Realm of the gods)
Odin of Valhalla (Odin's Hall... "Hall of the slain")
Steven suggested "Odin of Ragnar

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
As far as for you guys... I was thinking... "Diesel of Dodge" or something to that affect... do you have a truck? and if so what kind? Ford, Chevy, Dodge? Let me know if you like where that's going... I could maybe think of some more... I was joking with my husband when I said "Diesel of Gitrdone" :wink:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I incorporated Cactus' call name, his breeders call name for him and something cute that my daughter came up with...
so he is Willy Be Wild Cactus.  It has nothing to do with the lines of his parents since he will never be bred.  It is just adorable and I love it!

I know Deisel is also a really swanky brand of clothing... they have awesome jeans... you might incorporate that into his name?  Or something funny that he does so whenever someone asks you the name you can tell the story about why you named him that.  I love stories and I think most people do to.

I suggest you to go racehorse website to look for names.  There are amazing and unique names for racehorses- you might get some ideas.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My husband works at ford. so we can only drive ford cars. lol His truck is a Thunderbolt. It's a spiced up version of a Ranger. neat truck actually. =P

My husband didn't like my only idea for his akc name, so I'm back to square one, however he finally said he was gonna think about it.

My daughter loves the cars movie. (who doesn't) so I was thinking about tossing a movie reference in somewhere.

I wish picking names were easier. /sigh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts