Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Arizonians. My boxer Sydney is four months old and we want to start socializing her with other boxers soon. We live in Prescott Valley, but we will be moving to Phoenix here in the next few months. So we wanted to find people who were close to see if anyone wants to have a doggie date? :yes:

My boyfriends parents have a two year old black lab that Sydney absolutely has a blast with. She always wants to play with other dogs, so we want to give her as much chances as we can! Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hello..Mesa Az here..welcome to you and your sweet baby...My girl Elyse is 13 months old..she is a bundle of energy... :up:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi from Yuma, AZ! Down here with the family, to include 12 week old Bella, our little bundle of joy!![attachment=0:2jc926e2]139.JPG[/attachment:2jc926e2]

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, sounds like we are going to be seeing a lot of boxer play date pictures :clap2: :up:

·
Registered
37 Posts
We hope to see you around Phoenix soon! I live in North Phoenix with Savannah who just turned 1 year and my gf and I are always trying to find Boxers she can play with. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
jtierney78, WE must be fairly close to you. I am in Glendale in the 59th Ave/Greenway area.
SyndnyLove, WE are going to try to come to Prescott On Aug 8th or 9th for the Art Festival. Maybe we can meet in the park?

·
Registered
37 Posts
TiltingTerri, we definitely are close! I live just north of the 101 off 7th St. Not too far at all. Savannah would love to play with Baxter anytime :)

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to boxerforums! I didn't realize so many people were from the Phoenix area. We used to live around 35th ave. and Greenway when I was younger. Currently live a little north of Chicago right now....way too hot down there for me anymore! lol My parents live in Goodyear though, so we make it out that way every once in a while.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sydnylove andApollo's_mommy, Did you know I am trying to rehome Baxter? I live in Glendale, AZ.
I do have one person very interested but not 100% sure she is taking him yet. Look at my thread BAXTER NEEDS A HOME.

·
Registered
699 Posts
He certainly is gorgeous. Same age as Apollo. My husband and I had talked about getting another boxer in the future. We just happen to have a lot going on right now and we weren't sure now would be a good time. I'll talk with my husband and see what he thinks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts