Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been pouring down rain since I got up this morning, ugh, so potty training went down the toilet today :lol: It happens right? But I decided to take advantage of it and try and get some pics of everyone :) Poor Angel has been picked on relentlessly today as you can see by the look on her face in one of these..It looks like she is saying "Calgon take me away"

My 2 boys :)

Flick harrasses Angel :lol:

Mom, make him stop!!!

A quieter moment

Samson's boot :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a beautiful bunch of boxers

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The ones of Flick and Samson are wonderful shots and so cute that he pesters Angel.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! That first pic is a framer for sure! Look at the way Flick is sitting with his back legs together! Too funny! Great pictures, and yes Angel looks like she's had enough at the moment!  :lol:
Flick actually looks like he's grown some already!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Look how Flick is sitting on his little butt! So stinkin' cute! I love them all! How cute is Samson with his boot?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys..When I first saw those pics of Samson & Flick, my first thought was "David & Goliath" :lol: I think I am going to take some of the better pics of all of them and make a big collage and frame it, especially with Samson aging as he is..I'm still trying to get a good one of all 3 of them, not easy to do..

Yea Lisa, Flick has really grown, Marq & I commented on that yesterday...I would have to say, heightwise, probably a couple inches :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I love that first picture - That is too cute - Definitely a framer!!!!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Excellent composition...but you've got great models too! Cuuutttteee! Add that first one to my Christmas list of framed pix...lol!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Haaa - Angel's face is hysterical !
Great pix - Flick's growing up fast.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
About time, sheesh :))

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
That first pic is a show stopper!!! I've gone back and looked at it twice, what handsome boys! Flick is really growing up toooo fast, please slow him down :wink: I get exactly the same look Angel has toward Flick from  Donner ALL the time.......kinda like "You better make her stop Mom" Great pics, keep 'em coming :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts