Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..I let the pup out today, and after a few minutes, I realized..I was not seein her very much in the back yard. I went to check on her..and saw this blur run past with something hanging below her...I knew instantly..I had forgotten to take my tennis shoes off the back porch 8O
Here she is in full action..and yes..she did a number on them in 5 minutes time...<sigh>

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That is too cute -Ashley is so pretty! Lucy always steals things out of the garage when my OH is working out there. It is a big game for her  :lol: not so funny for my OH though - he doesn't get any work done...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
g00dgirl..where are you located at? It IS a beautiful day..78 full sun..no breeze..here in San Antonio :)
If you look at the last picture..there is a HUGE ball in the backyard that Ashley plays with..its bigger than her! I put her out, and she runs at it full blast, and rolls it with her head and barks like mad...so, we have our daily soccer game with it..she pushes it toward one fence, I toward the other...she is getting really good, and "scored" a point the other day! my little soccer doggie!!
Oh and yes those are quite the ears...she is in full stance with both now..but it amazes me she can still pull them down when being scolded, or getting too excited. Being that she will probably be 60 lbs full grown, I am truely glad we had the crop done to show length..she will need it as my sweet baby girl will have quite a BIG head when she's an adult.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm in Kentucky.  It was really nice Monday- about 70, now it is back to 30 degrees! Brrrrrr
I sure do miss those puppy antics... but not so much the accidents :)
I'm sure she will look beautiful when she grows into those ears but they do look big now, hehe.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL..I know..I look at them and think OMG!! She looks like a strong wind would pick her up and swish her away!!
I never take anything wrong with all of the boxer things on here..I bet ya all remember those days you would get up and look at your less than 6 month old Pup, and one day they were all legs, the next..huge head..the next long skinny body..I think they look rather silly till about 1 year, when they "fill out" a bit. I got the ears to deal with too  :lol:
I just know that she will grow into them...its just kind of a hoot right now to get a peek at her bat ears!!....Grow Ashley GROW!!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Well at least it wasn't like Eimear and her wedding shoes  :) They are such characters aren't they? Ears look great by the way and it does take awhile for them to grow into them..I didn't have Angel when hers were done, but I would imagine she looked the same way :) And yes, she also lays her down as well

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok, so as i turn around my buster was chewing my brand new sneaker!!!!!  The only difference is he ran when I caught him in the act !!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
But it is so hard to stay mad at them, when they do stuff like that.  I love her ears, she looks so adorable.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="AshleysMom\";p=\"88313":q3grftjt]LOL..I know..I look at them and think OMG!! She looks like a strong wind would pick her up and swish her away!!
I never take anything wrong with all of the boxer things on here..I bet ya all remember those days you would get up and look at your less than 6 month old Pup, and one day they were all legs, the next..huge head..the next long skinny body..I think they look rather silly till about 1 year, when they "fill out" a bit. I got the ears to deal with too

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMAO...poor Buster must have caught the chew-a-shoe post, and it was contagious!! I sure hope you caught him in time to salvage the shoe!!
We are not telling Ashleys daddy that 2 days ago when I went to change clothes, she stole one of his leather shoes from the closet and was trying to eat the shoe lace

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How can you be mad at a face like that? Her ears look awesome!  :)  If I had a crop done, that is exactly how I'd want them done. She's going to be such a beaut when she is done growing!  :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts