Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would guess we will..My neighbor enjoys watching them play, and they get so much more exersise together..He was a total gentelman to her also..only growled once to let her know slapping him in the face with both paws was not appreciated..she learned quick..Good heavens I hope this will teach her to settle down a bit!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ummm maybe 3 minutes!..He was tired from his walk..she was wound up from being in her kennel for several hours today..she loved the attention though!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute together, I like the last picture best too.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Very cute together, Ashley looks so silly with the taped ears, but still very cute.  I agree the last picture is my favorite too!

·
Registered
236 Posts
So cute!! I love the last pic! And the one with her little taped up ears sticking out. Looks like a reindeer! They look like they really enjoyed each other's company!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know..she is going through her teething "flop" on her ears...I had to put them both up for a few days again...LOL..she does kinda look like a reindeer :lol: ....I hope Thadius wasn't laughing at her!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
SHe is aweful cute, but have to admit I thought you put bows on her ears at first look.  I was thinking wow how did she get Ashley to wear them....lmao....sorry it's my blonde shining through :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, it looks like they had a great time!!! Thad is quite the hunk, no wonder Ashley was smitten :) I haven't forgotten you either regarding the thing about the ears, I see Rhonda tmw and plan on asking her and also showing me if necessary...Great pics, glad they had fun, how great to have a playdate close

·
Registered
320 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww that's too cute!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts