Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aspen and I recently started agility. We're five weeks into the class, but she and I have only been to two classes because I had prior committments. Even having missed three classes she's the best in the class, everyone calls her the "star student"! At the end of the class yesterday one of the girls asked me if I use hand signals because it's easier to get her attention that way, I hadn't realized that no one even knew she was deaf! I'm going to see if a friend can come with me next week and take some photos and video, I'm so proud of her!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go Aspen and Jess!!! Would also love to see some pics and vids of her!! As hyper as you've said she is, I bet she has a blast!!
Yeah, she'll go from being the best behaved dog in the class, perfect off -leash healing and everything, and then she'll just burst into a boxer burn and be frantic for 30 seconds. She's hilarious!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Yeah, she'll go from being the best behaved dog in the class, perfect off -leash healing and everything, and then she'll just burst into a boxer burn and be frantic for 30 seconds. She's hilarious!
This sooo made me laugh :) Reminds me of Rocky when we first started.. I think they just get so excited they can't contain themselves.

Rocky still gets a wild hair up his butt in class on occasion.. Love it!!

When doing agility with a boxer... a sense of humor is a MUST. :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
To hell with pics,bring on the vids!

·
Banned
15 Posts
The three worst nightmares for me are the presence of plagiarism in the work done, its inconsistency with the instructions and the deadlines breaking. In any online and offline takeawayessay.com niche, there is a whole set of factors that determine the client’s choice in favor of a particular company, and writing academic papers is no exception. To begin with, the factors should be divided into those that determine the choice of the service itself and those that the client is guided by, evaluating an already prepared essay to come back. Guys, how do you choose these services?

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
That's great !
Now I can't wait for the photos and video
Saddly ... that's not gonna happen. We lost Aspen a few year's ago shortly after her and Jessmke moved to Alaska. :(

It took a lot of us by surprise??? Jess stayed, on here for a little bit afterwards, But it seemed to be too much for her?? She has not been here in years.

Details here. :
https://www.boxerforums.com/rainbow-bridge/191601-aspen-died-today.html

She posted a beautiful picture of Aspen all dressed up in her, "All Weather Dog, Gear! It's a classic ... it's on my other laptop ... I'll post it later. Just wanted to let you know your not being ignored.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts