Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy loves her Daddy throwing her toy into the sea for her!

The only problem is she's often so eager to run into the sea because she knows that's where he's going to throw it, and she doesn't watch where the toy lands and she can't find it!

And here's a couple of pics of Daisy sitting in the car while we waited as her Daddy went to the shop!

Heather

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like she had a great time in the water and so patient waiting for daddy to shop.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Awww, I love the pictures of her waiting for dad in the car. Too cute!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww she's so beautiful. Looks like she had a very fun time in the water!! LOL Looks like you guys also had the beach to yourselves  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
She had a great day at the beach by the looks of it! Such a pretty girl waiting patiently for daddy.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
she is just having a ball over there it seems. loved the pics of her in the car as well...she looks like she is in charge lol.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wow Heather she is just the cutest thing ever. Ooooppss i hear Wales calling me. . . .lol. . .. .

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like Daisy had a great time at the beach, even though she did lose the toy a couple of times!  :lol: She's looking beautiful as always!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Daisy is such a pretty girl - looks like her day @ the beach was a success! *hehe* Cute!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
She is such a pretty girl. Looks like a fun day at the beach. And what a good girl she is, watching for Daddy to come back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts