Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took Roxy and Astro to the beach yesterday and my boyfriend tried to get a couple of pics while I was in the water.  This was Astro's first time at the beach and Roxy's second.  You can tell by the pics that Roxy doesn't like the water.  It seemed like Astro liked it a lot but wanted Roxy and my b/f to come in also.  Here's some pics...enjoy!!!

The ride home:

And she wasn't even the one swimming...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Aweee.. Wonderful pics! She acts just like my bfs pitbull! And I have a feeling my Mia is going to grow up to look like Astro!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Astro looks great in the water!! Roxy just doesn't want anything to do with it...maybe someday Astro will get her in there. Nice pictures. :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeah Roxy didnt like it too much. Thats like Zeus. I wish i had the beach to go to so i could take the boys and just have a good time. I think im going to take them off to the lake so they can play. Your dogs look wonderful, oh yeah i love it on the way back home from them playing and they just lay in the backseat and sleep, makes the drive so calm and peaceful.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bubba\";p=\"14027 said:
oh yeah i love it on the way back home from them playing and they just lay in the backseat and sleep, makes the drive so calm and peaceful.
Yeah that was only Roxy sleeping...Astro was still jumping around in the backseat and stepping all over Roxy.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Looks like he was having a ball!  Great pictures.  They are both so cute!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well Astro looks like he certainly had a good time..Poor Roxy, she just really didn't want any part of that water, huh? She may get to liking it, you never know..Tia never was a water boxer, altho Buck was..Samson will if someone gets in with him, but more just to cool off, we have yet to find out about Angel..Great pics, had to laugh tho, the Roxy was sleeping, you would have thought she was the one that had been having fun in the water... :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts