Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just curious as I've never had a boxer (or dog) before, but around what age did your (or do most) boxer stop growing in height?

I feel like Willow is a small boxer, but she's only 9mo so I assume she still has growing to do (I know she will fill out more in the chest and body, just wasn't sure when height generally stops).

Thanks!

Here's a pic of her mid-dinner.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
The girls are just kinda small ... you don't really notice it to much unless you see them next to a male Boxer. But height wise ... I think about year but another year or so to get to full weight. I think your girl is as tall as she's going to get?? My Struddell weighed 65 lbs at the three year and she was built just like your girl. Muscle weighs more than fat ... your girl looks great. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really notice how small she is when she's next to my cousin's male boxer (I think he's about 2yo). I'm fine with a small girl, her size doesn't matter to me, was just wondering out of pure curiosity :). This pic actually doesn't do it justice haha, she looks way smaller than him in person!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts