Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.  So yesterday was totally miserable, heat index of 110! 8O

After being inside all day, we decided we needed a little excitement!  So about 6:30-ish, we went out to attack the hummer!

Tee-hee! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pics; love the second one with the ears flying.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats funny the other day we took my remote control Harley Davidson f-250 and played with Zeus and Dante with it. We even tied a treat to the back of it to see what they would do and they chased it around trying to get it. I wish i had a camera.

·
Registered
627 Posts
That is so cute!!!  I'm gonna try that with my babies.  Great pics.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"22173":1zl8mkra]That is adorable. It is so fun to watch them bounce. And I know what you mean about the heat.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love it!! Henry looks like the heat didn't effect him at all!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
lol, go Henry! Get that Hummer  :lol: Great pics Zhanna..Nothing like the "flying nun ears" ....Hard to keep our babies entertained in this heat huh?

·
Registered
292 Posts
That is hilarious. That's what Macy does when I get out the dust buster. She won't do it to the vacuum, but she does it to the broom and the dust buster. It's funny.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Those are cute pics and I also like the flying ears.
We used to do that with our older dog until one day, she ran the pads of her paws off bled all over the place! We still do it some, but just for shorter periods now! It is fun to watch!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
That is so hilarious!!!  Lilly does the same thing when my kids break out their Lightening McQueen car!!!  I just don't seem to be able to get a pic of it because I break the camera out and she gives me the "Dang it, Mom!!!" look and makes a beeline for cover!!!

LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great pics, thats a neat idea.  I can imagine how much fun that was.  I will have try that when Tango gets a little older.  It was so hot and dry here too.  I think sunday was around 105!  I am ready for some cooler weather.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts