Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right .... Attila is getting nuetered tomorrow morning.  I have to drop him off at 8am and can possibly get him back at 5pm.  No food after 8pm tonight they said...which will be fine since after 7pm he is always a sleep.  

I was on the phone with the vet for about 2hours stating "NO ACE" they said they usually use ace, but since the vetinaring we go to there also has a boxer she finally understood when I sent an email to them showing them the sticky that Willow posted.

Now pray good thoughts for him because Melissa is very worried now that something might happen to her litttle baby boy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Attila's big day is tomorrow, he will be in my thoughts; I am sure he will be just fine.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
ooooppppsssss, another pair off to the nuggie bridge :lol:

Good luck boy, and get well soon :D  :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good luck Attila! I'm sure he won't even notice his "friends" are gone!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
good luck attila!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Good for you really staying firm on the Ace issue...I was very happy when I quizzed my vet and he told me he never uses it, hardly keeps it in stock actually....Hoping all goes well for Attila tmw and sending lots of healing vibes :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Aww poor attila!  you wont even know they're gone buddy!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He has two hours left to eat... (Daphne too... cause its hard to seperate them and give them food...)  Melissa is really scared because of reading things online about boxers and ACE...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Dum dum dum!!! lol the jingles and jangles are gonna be gone! Keep us updated on how things went!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts