Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attila's Dog training has been going real good he has progressed twice as fast as the trainer thought due to him not being fixed, a broken leg, and being 1yrs old.  Below is a .rar file that has 22 dog training pages.  This is week 1-4 from Attila's dog training.  You can download the file through this link and then just open file with WinRAR or other compression tools, and whala you have 22 pages that you can open and read or print out.
Torbel's Dog Training Papers Week 1-4

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I have no idea what im doing with this....it gives me a list of things to download it with and I don't know what any of them are. I don't want to download programs without knowing what they are. Is there not just a way to unzip this file with winzip or something simple? Or send the file not hosted online without hosting it online? I would like to read this lesson but I don't know about these programs.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I reuploaded the rar file which can be opened with winrar which is a safe free program that works just like winzip but better.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Image quality is not so good due to my all-in-one printer/scan is very old and hasnt been used in about 3yrs.  I will reupload again on monday if quality is unreadable.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
The quality is not overly bad...I was going to ask you if you had a copy of this in a MSWord format file but I just remembered that you scanned them all...duh!

Thanks for taking the time to scan it!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no problem I just hope everyone can read them okay.  When I reupload and scan them at work they will be in one pdf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts