Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who gave me some great nominations...Ok, here's the way it works...I've taken a picture of each boxer and distorted it...You may or may not be able to tell which is which, but that's the fun part! You can just vote on the prettiest colors if you like!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
great job distorting the pics :) wanted to keep this around the top so peeps could vote! how long will the voting last?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOppss, I knew I forgot something..Voting is for 10 days. I'll edit my post...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Christ on a bike, when you said distorted I thought the pictures'd be slightly pixellated!  They look like bowls of soup with a bit if cream swirled in! 8O

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Honeyec, are we having fun yet?  :rofl:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Nine more days guys-lets try to keep this towards the top- willow do you think may we can sticky this til the 10 days is up? that way it doesnt get pushed down

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, you guys, yea the pretty colors make it fun , huh? Andrea, every day I'm going back and bumping it up if no one leaves a post..That way it will stay up at the top... :) Glad everyone is enjoying this...I would like to do a Halloween & X-mas costume contest as well, if anyone is inclined to dress up their babies.  :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
This was a terrific idea Willow! Thank you.. I'm really enjoying this..Perfect reason to get hubby to buy me a new camera..The Halloween and Xmas sounds like so much fun but then again I have no idea who in their right mind would dress their babies up for it  :lol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
I LOVE that Wonder Woman costume!  Unfortunately it would last about 2.4 seconds on Tink (if I could even get her in to it in the first place) before being ripped to shreds.  I can't even get her to wear a bandana.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol, looks like Chloe is soo hating you in those pics....I love it...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those are too cute.  The want us to dress up our dogs for the rescue boxer bash, so I will have to come up with something and hope Kiah will wear it.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I can tell who is who.. lol so.. I'll just kinda look at them in a cross eyed type way and see which color attracts the eye!! LOL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts