Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever fed Authority from Petsmart?  It was rated very high on the list here on the forum?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Haven't tried Authority food, we're in the process of changing from Timberwolf Organics Ocean Blend to Merricks Wilderness. Any human grade kibble without a lot of grains is a good bet. Be sure when changing to introduce gradually and monitor your dogs reaction to it like loose stools or gas. Some dogs do ok with some  high quality foods and not with others. Good luck. I was LOL at your post about dogs when you were growing up and how you treat your boxer, sounds like our house :rofl: Don't worry about your boxer obsession, you've definitely come to the right place, welcome to the forum :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
cant say that i have tried it either. I have looked at it before, but never ended up buying. Maybe someone else here has.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Never have, but was considering it actually, but went with Blue, which I don't feed anymore.....Also, try smaller independently run pet shops & feed stores, sometimes they carry the same foods at better prices....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts