Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got Autumn she understood the idea of sit, and although she pretended she didn't, I think she knew lie down too...now look how well she's doing! (sorry it's a little dark, it looked lighter on my camera!).

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm199/little_boxer/Autumn-Bunny/DSCF2105.flv">

All this since the beginning of April, and she's never even attended any training classes...what a smart girl.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yes they are quick learners. I dig the lamp thing as well. Both of you keep up the good work!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a smart girl.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D Very smart, and pretty too!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, she stepped on it once by accident and we just thought "why aren't we getting her to do that for us?".  I mean, it's about time this dog does something useful.  Eventually I'm hoping I can get her to do it while I sit on the couch in the other room haha....not quite just yet.

We were laughing that the command should be a clap, so it's like a dog-powered clapper haha :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute, such a smart girl you are Autumn...Noticed the guitar & amp in the background, who plays?

·
Registered
696 Posts
How cute - what a smart little girl!

G

·
0 Posts
oh wow she is VERY smart!  we need some training video how too's of all these great boxers!  i can't get mine to roll over or crawl, etc.  :roll:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Samsonsmom - the angle is all wrong, if it had been more to the left you would have seen an image more like this:

(she's playing with a baby carrot ^^) or this

and on the other side there is a huge keyboard set up and P.A.'s, and my one friend is planning on getting a new fender jazz bass with his"next pay cheque" (he's been saying this for a while haha)...it's quite the jam room, although it hasn't been used quite as much since my one buddy moved out.  Of course this is the room that Autumn would pick to do all her rowdiness in haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts