brookesboxers said:
very sweet! are you a show breeder?
Awww, are you keeping them all?!

Autumn is fixed...no more babies. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I'm not a show breeder, the reason I got Autumn spayed is due her her having to have a C-section. I don't breed dogs for a living, I had so many people express interest in wanting a puppy from Autumn I had her bred. All the puppies are spoken for and they are going to people who really love Boxers. It seemed that they all got what they wanted. I had a couple of people really express interest in wanting a white boxer, one family wanted a white male and the other wanted a white female. I told them what to expect from all white boxers, that there is about a 20% chance that they could be deaf, Autumn delivered 2 white boxers, one male and one female.

We may keep one, I'm not sure, for again, their all spoken for.

·
Registered
39 Posts
They are precious, remember that you can't only have one! I wish they would stay small that way my wife wouldn't mind having more. LOL I love the white one. God Bless

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Autumn is beautiful, and her pups are just precious cute!! We want more pix in a couple of weeks when their eyes open, please?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update: Autumn and her puppies are doing just fine. The pups have doubled in weight and their eyes are just starting to open. Their trying out their new found legs, it one step forward and 2 steps backward, with the wobble in between. I'm sure glad I have this huge whelping kennel gives them plenty of room to move around in. Autumn is leaving her pups more and more, I couldn't pry her out the the kennel the first week. Now she is up to taking our afternoon walks, but when we get back shes off to the kennel to count her pups. The other day Autumn was just frantic in the kennel, she couldn't find one pups and she was in stress. I helped her out, one of them had crawled into the corner under the blankets. All was well, Autumn settled down a did what all parents do, clean and feed her group.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts