Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
sooo precious!! i love boxer babies... and boxer kids, and boxer teens , basically i love boxers at any age they are the only dogs that NEVER grow up lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The puppies are 3 1/2 weeks old, I started them on a dog food diet today. For the 8 pups I use 1 cup of TOTW, 2 scoops of Enfamil and hot water mixed together in a blender until it becomes a mush, not to thick or to watery. As they they get older over the next 5 weeks this will slowly get thicker and by the time they are ready to go to their new homes they should be eating kibbles.

Some more picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
oh my gosh! They are SO cute!! I love the little brindle boy with the little white on his nose. Have you found homes for the all yet?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
shel88 said:
oh my gosh! They are SO cute!! I love the little brindle boy with the little white on his nose. Have you found homes for the all yet?

They all have homes except two of them, the solid white male and the brindle male with the white on its nose.

In a couple of weeks (6 weeks old) they will be going back to the vet for their check up and shots, I'm sure they'll love me for that one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Here are the pups at 4 weeks, I can't believe its bee a month since they were born. I'm really gong to miss them when they fly the coup.

Attachments

·
Banned
888 Posts
I think you have the ultimate variety pack of boxers!!! A few whiteys, flashy brindles and fawns, classic brindles and fawns.... a little bit of everything! Sooo cute!!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts