Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm new so bear with me :)  I have two Boxers, a nine month old fawn female named Ava (CKC) and a six month old brindle male named Clyde (AKC) who we hope to breed someday, if he passes all health tests.  They're love to play keep away and tug of war with each other, and right now they are in obedience training :eek:  Actually they are doing very well, the instructor always uses them as examples in class because they are the best and the smartest :)   I am going to attempt to put up some pictures of them, I hope it works!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Texas!! What beautiful two boxers you have!! i must say the quality in the second pic is awesome...you can see every water droplet...

G

·
0 Posts
hi...beautiful dogs, esp the fawn one...

Are you planning on getting them both tested or just your brindle?  It's important that both dogs are tested for their heart, hip and thyroid at 2 years of age before breeding

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome from Salt Lake City.  I love that second picture - it's great!  You have beautiful babies.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :)  Be sure to read through our "breeder feedback" forum, especially the sticky's regarding breeding, to help you in your future decision whether to breed or not to breed.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your babies are lovely..Ditto what Lisa said. Please read thru all the Sticky topics in the breeding section for a ton of good info and advice..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your warm welcome!  We do plan on having Ava tested for some of the basic stuff, but we won't be breeding her, as she is spayed.  Clyde will be going through a whole series of tests as soon as he gets old enough, we don't want to breed him if there's anything wrong that he could pass on to any potential puppies.

Thanks for you wonderful comments on my puppies, I'll be sure to tell them!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hello and welcome from myself and Chance!!! You have 2 very gorgeous babies there. You must be very proud. Good luck with the testing and keep posting pics.....we love them

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! My babies are the same as yours - I have a brindle male and fawn female...having two is twice the fun!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, your babies are beautiful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts