Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of baby and her new bunny she loves it sooo much!!!

and to tickle your funny bone here is her pic of "Iam bunny possesed" lol its great and I did no touch ups on it it is how the picture came out was really stange!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me and baby just got back from the groomers she did so well she got a excellent on her report!!!!!!! stck that in the cops and the jerk pipe and smoke it..lol the groomer was really impressed with her she was going to charge me $30 for doing her nail bathing her and her ears but only charged me $25 because she was os good..just thought i would let you all know.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
She looks great and that last picture is amazing - the blue eyes match the bunny's fur.  WTG Baby with the groomer and you just keep showing those jerks what a sweet girl you really are.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't figure out how her eyes turned out blue...and she really likes the bunny it was my daughters but she has taken it over...now her and my daughter Helen-jean sleep on it together to cute hope to show pic soon but every time i get my camera they both wake up and jump me lol..and yha she did great at the groomers the gorromeres is going to take her by her self next month because she has no worries and when she heard about baby she thought oh my god bad dog but when she found out the dog she was bathing was that dog she was like my but this dog is a pitty and vissious my but!!!...and baby don't distroy toys never has knock on wood!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Just like people's eyes turn red sometimes when pictures are taken, dogs' eyes turn different colors. Kaci's are usually one color and Milo's are another color.

She looks so cute with her bunny.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok duh!!! yha just didn't think they would go blue but yha its so cool...lol like don't touch my bunny or you will get it!!!hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts