Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to 30 degrees this morning and Donner wanted to help Dad work on the new dog fence so Mom said "wear your coat" much to my surprise he's outgrown it (almost) already. He really likes the horseblanket style, not so crazy about the ones he has to stick his legs into sleeves :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very cute!  Where did you get the horseblanket style?  Niko doesn't like anyone messing with his paws so it's hard to even put any clothes on him.  I'd love to try the horseblanket one.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We found this one at CountryMax, our only local  pet store, it was reasonably priced about $15.00. They have a website but I didn't see these on there. Similar styles are also in the newest Drs Foster and Smith catalog. Watch the sizes tho, Donners is an XLRG, guess I should have purchased the XXLRG :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
i love the coat! im the same way about blankets, and I thought it was only because I ride LOL. I dont think I will ever get my pup a blanket with arm sleeves lol-- where did you get that btw? The local tack shops have them, but they are full fledge blankets (like down coats)... and are expensive (like everything sold at a tack shop hahaha).

(oh sorry i didnt see that you already answered my question----- do you know where i can find them online?)

and guys if you want to try to find them a little closer to home (car drive) take out your yellow pages and search tack shops. Depending on where your located you should have a few. Call them and ask if they have blankets that are dog sized. (and you might want to ask them to give you a price. )

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Donner looks great in his coat...Lol at it almost not fitting him...I think even the xxlrg wouldn't fit Samson 8O , poor guy...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i used to use the horseblanket style too soooo much easier,,he looks too cute !! haha with his butt stickin out...

i think petsmart had them in mass...thats where i bought them i believe..for my american bully and golden..both dogs were XXL..

LUVED the pic !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts