Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS A BOY!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D

That is the news i got. I am excited now i can go out and by some baby stuff. We registered at Babys R Us last night and now we cant wait. Hopefully time will fly by with this.

And another thing. Thanks for all of your prayers for my friend Jesus. That means alot seriously. I have never met anyone from here but i consider all of you friends and yall are much appreciated. God Bless all of you!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D :clap:  WooHoo!!! A baby Boy!!! Congratulations!! How excited you must be!! :D :clap: Okay now you can start on names...or have you already?  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Congratulations, I am so excited for you both.  I love to shop for baby stuff, they are just so cute.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yay!! A BOY!!! I can't wait to see pics... I know... ALREADY!! I can't wait to find out what we're having too! I want to buy things soooo bad but I'm trying to wait.

Did you get an ultrasound pic!??? You should post it!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i will try to post the ultrasound. I just dont have a scanner. But i will try. The name we have already decided on. Dean Alexander Timmons. Dean is my best friends name, the one who died last year in a car wreck, i feel i owe him for everything that he had done for me in life. And Alexander is my great grandfathers name which my middle is Alex but it is shortened for Alexander. So we are excited. YAY!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Great name... I wish Sarah's had some wonderful meaning like that but I just loved the name Sarah Riley and it seemed to be the only thing we could agree on. I've ALWAYS wanted to have a boy and name him Sebastian Alexander... again just because I love it! Though everyone makes fun... so who knows... if I get the chance it may not happen anyway.

I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congratulations!!!  I'm so excited and happy for you guys.  His name is great!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts