Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once spent many, many hours on this site. I made such great friends. I still laugh about the chats we use to have late at night. Anyways, when I joined in 2007, I had 8 boxers (we had 10 at one time). Names: Hazley, Sage, Antarctica, Dallas, Sadie, Ralph, Rocky, Boy, Girl and Zada. The great people on this site helped me through so much...a kidney removal and subsequent skin infection on Girl to dm with Dallas through the passing of all 8 (6 of them in 6 months). Hazley was our first and almost made it the last...Ralph beat her by 26 days. She was 14. Ralph and his brothers and sisters were almost 12.

After "the gang" was gone, I was lucky enough to be rescued by a 3 year old boy named Chester. He was the best dog we have ever had. He passed this summer from cancer at the age of 10.

Now we have Mocha, she is 6. We rescued her off craigslist at 5 weeks old. She is a calm girl and such a sweet thing.

A month ago, we got Cap. Short for Cappuccino or Captain American depending on who you ask. He is 16 weeks old and a hand full! He keeps me on my toes for sure!

So that's me....I am so glad I was able to get logged back in. Me and accounts on this site seem to have issues sometimes. At least I didn't have to make a new one this time!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
YAY!!! There's a familiar face!!!! So glad you're here :clap: Lots of new furbabies to get to meet on here!!!! Now I've just got to remember how to get into my photobucket account so my pictures on here aren't teeeny, weeeny :cry:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome back! Sorry for your losses. You've had some boxers with longevity too which is awesome.

We hope our babies will live many more years, our oldest are 5 and the baby is 1.5 years. He's still wide open.
Jax - brindle, Tundra- fawn, and Bandit (baby) - reverse brindle. We've expanded Bandit's name a little due to his 'personality and showing his teeth'; Bandit Snagglepuss Underfoot. Some days he's the butt bandit...that may be TMI, but I figure with as many nubs as you've had you can probably relate with one of them....

I couldn't imagine our lives w/o them. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts